Unsolicited User Comments

  • I am a Masters student working with Dr. XXX on high temperature water splitting. When we called you to help us that day, you gave us a suggestion of using import export directives and parametric table in EES. That suggestion has helped the project immensely. Our computation time and space requirement has drastically reduced because of your valuable feedback. Thank you for your help.

  • I took Dr. XXX's Thermodynamics course in my first semester and since then I have become a huge fan of your Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer textbooks. On top of that, I just love the EES software and I hate it when someone calls it just a 'fancy thermodynamics calculator'. EES can accomplish many things than a fancy calculator. So, thanks a lot for making thermodynamics and heat transfer easier for students like me!

  • I think the popularity of EES is increasing and it should. I've been a huge fan since almost Day #1 when I was at [major corporation] in 1990's.

  • I must commend you for producing such a beautiful product, which is the most significant advancement in the area of first-principle modeling. You have done a remarkable job by producing EES.

  • I am sure a lot of people tell you how great EES is. Since my time at [XXX] in the 1990s, I have been using it and it is awesome.

  • It is a pleasure to hear from you. It took Thermodynamics class in Fall XXXX under you and that was one of the best courses I took at UW. I used EES whenever and wherever I could at UW and then during my time with R&D at XXX. Now that I have moved to [XXX], I still promote EES to students and researchers. It is a marvelous tool and I have immense respect for you and your team for developing and maintaining its brilliance all these years.

  • Your YouTube videos are a hit with the students -- they dramatically cut down my in-class instruction time, accelerating the learning process.

  • I truly appreciate your dedication and as a daily user of EES for the last 8 years – thanks!! Your software is excellent. It allows me to get to the physics and construct very quickly useful models like no other software I have ever seen.

  • EES is a very powerful software for Mechanical Engineers, I have resolved 95% of the problems I had encountered and I am pretty sure I will be able to resolve the other 5 % , It is a great honor for me personally to know that I spoke with Mr. Klein on the phone.

  • I've promoted EES through numerous publications and hundreds of thermal fluid students. I've enjoyed your brainchild for decades and I happily promote it.

  • Thanks for all your great work on EES throughout the decades. It makes teaching thermodynamics a joy.

  • I guess I hadn’t realized how accustomed I have become to using EES on a regular basis. Now that I’m in the book-writing business, I find EES invaluable in development of homework problems, and solving advanced problems.

  • It was a long time ago but I took one of your graduate thermodynamics classes in the early 90's and was a willing beta tester for EES. Have worked it into the curriculum and my research where ever I can make use of it.

  • At [XXX] we are very happy with the platform EES provides, combined with our creative minds we have done some really nice things with the program.

  • I am in the ME 201 lab tidying up and preparing for tomorrow’s lab as a handful of students are working on last week’s lab. I overheard the following conversation: Frosh A (without looking up): Are you doing this by hand or with EES? Frosh B (also without looking up): EES. Why would I do it by hand?

  • It’s a great, tool. Thanks

  • I love your EES software. It has made life so much easier.

  • I have great respect not only for the development of EES, but also for your way of writing books.

  • I was a former XXX student and loved this program. I want to show it to my management and prove it's benefits.